There are many financial resources and supports for students in need. Students that are unable to participate in school activities due to financial difficulties may be eligible for discounted and/or free tickets to school events.
Please see your counselor for more information.
Click on links below for specific financial resources:
- Free and Reduced Lunch meal application
- Lunch Account Online
- California State Resources
- Self Sufficiency Grants
- SAT Fee Waiver
- ACT Fee Waiver
- AP Test Waivers will become available January 5th, 2017. Cost to students that qualify is $5.00
- UC/CSU waivers are part of the application process for students in need. For other college/university waivers please inquire individually.
- National Association for College Admission Counseling Fee Waiver