Attendance Office: 760.331.5170
How To Report An Absence
OFF-CAMPUS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
1. Parent or guardian calls the attendance office in the morning or the night before to give all necessary information for student to leave campus.
- Name of student (with spelling)
- Time student is to leave
- Whether or not student returning to school
- Reason student is leaving
2. Student must obtain an off-campus pass from the attendance office before leaving for appointment. Student may do this before school, between classes or lunch depending on time of departure.