NEW STUDENTS Not Currently in CUSD: Please go to the Carlsbad Unified School District Link here for online enrollment. Please print and complete all the required forms.
REGISTRATION CHECKLIST FOR CARLSBAD HIGH SCHOOL
In order to enroll your student at Carlsbad High School (CHS), the following documentation is REQUIRED prior to getting an appointment with a counselor for the student's classes:
- Complete Online Enrollment located on the CUSD website and print out the enrollment confirmation page. Additionally, print out and bring a completed Emergency Card, Annual Residency verification form, and the Residency Declaration Form all signed and completed to the Registrar.
- Birth Certificate: A copy of the student's birth certificate is required.
- Immunization record: Immunization record from previous school, doctor, or your own complete record. Please make copies.
- Two (2) Proofs of Address Residency: You will need to bring two proofs of residency with the parent/guardian name and address on the document. Please see the Annual Residency Verification and Checklist for a listing of items that we accept.
- Transcripts: If incoming 9th grader, the latest report card; 10-11th grader will need an unofficial transcripts from previous school.
- Students requesting honors/AP Placement: Students should bring as much supporting documentation (academic records, standardized test results, letters of recommendations, etc.) to present to the counselor for consideration.
Students transferring during the school year MUST bring a copy of their withdrawal slip showing grades to date of leaving.
Students participating in a special education program must bring a copy of their most recent I.E.P. This is necessary even if the parent no longer wishes that their student continue to participate in the special education program.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact the Registrar’s office at 760.331.5154 or email at email@example.com.